OEM VACUUM ENCLOSED, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LAB PRESS
OEM Press Systems has successfully engineered a Research and Development press with vacuum lamination capability for the manufacture of small format products. This press features all the processing capabilities offered by larger format presses but requires less floorspace and consumes less utilities.
The OEM Lab Press offers innovative design features that can contribute to the success of your development work and facilitate your growth and eventual transition from development to production work.
Need to run prototypes in a short timeframe? Take advantage of OEM’s in-house Lab Services
- Ability to pull 29.3”Hg (or higher) of Vacuum inside the press chamber
- Operating temperatures up to 1100°F with optimum temperature uniformity across the platen
- Accurate pressure control within 1.4% of setpoint
- Ten (10) segment recipe control capability
- Single and/or Multiple daylight openings
- Repeatable process control ideal for R&D
- Improved product quality through the removal of entrapped air and volatiles from between the multilayers of material
- Precise setpoint temperature control with uniform temperature distribution across the press platens
- Full data gathering of all process parameters for post process analysis